Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crock Pot Paleo Spicy Pulled Pork


Crockpot Paleo Spicy Pulled Pork

This one turned out amazing. But I'm warning you it is SPICY!!  But if you like spicy your gonna love it. I felt like it was moist with great flavor and there's just so much you could do with it. 

-2 lb Pork Roast (excess fat trimmed)
- 4 Garlic cloves peeled
- 1/4 cup Gluten Free Hot Sauce (just make sure there no added sugar)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt lightly 
- 2 yellow Onions Diced
- 2 (14oz) cans of Fire Roasted Tomoatoes
- 1 (14oz) can Tomatoe Sauce



 Cut 4 slices and insert the whole garlic cloves into the roast. Place roast in Crock pot.



In separate bowl mix together all the ingredients. Then pour over the roast. 



Turn on Crockpot to high. Cook 8-10 hours on high. Mine took about 9 & 1/2 hours but my crockpots old. So just check it at around 8.  When it's ready it should shred easily. Then just take your tongs and shred it up and mix all together.   


I thought the pork was super moist and really spicy but I love spicy.  I put it over a cooked sweet Potatoe and I also ate it by itself with advacado slices. It's really good and you could really do a lot with it depending on what your diet allows.  On a salad??  My husband wanted to make Nachos with it. Obviously I said no. Sorry Brad :(
Enjoy!
-Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment