Sunday, January 5, 2014

Avocado Ranch Dressing




I love Ranch dressing, however I've been looking for a healthy alternative so here is what I came up with! It taste amazing!!

Ingredients:

1 hidden valley ranch packet or (make your own seasoning by blending 2 Tbl of onion powder, 1 Tbl garlic Powder, 1 tsp Dill, 1 tsp parsley, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper)
1 medium avocado 
1/4 bunch cilantro
1/2 jalapeƱo 
1 cup coconut milk   
1 Tbl lemon juice
Salt pepper to taste 



Blend all of the ingredient in your blender and there you go! Paleo Ranch Dressing!  If you prefer your dressing not quite as thick then I would add a bit more coconut milk. It taste so fresh! I make mine in small batches because avocados don't last long and I don't want my dressing turning brown! I hope you will give this a try!  

No comments:

Post a Comment